Wow, this is a happy surprise! I was looking for a way to express my gratitude to DM (Author of Pointless-Overthinking) before the nomination of this award, because I can tell he puts so much time, thought, and commitment into finding new blogs to read, follow, and welcome bloggers to his comment community. He reads every comment and gives thoughtful feedback. Reading the post on the award, I learned he studied psychology in college. Now I understand a bit more how much time and interest he has put into having very insightful content that is helpful, and I look forward to his daily posts.
I’m gathering every resource that I can, and running with the most accessable tools to get someone I care about into rehab and counseling while getting my poop in a scoop, letting him know that I will get counseling too. I like the Action on Addiction Facebook group I found from https://wethevillage.co/.
Through this website they suggested building a social support system, but I’m too afraid to talk about the anxieties I have to people I know, because I don’t want to end up with people making me feel trite and avoiding me because now everything seems awkward. I would rather have someone who is genuinely interested to read my story to be able to get help from these experiences as well. This site is also for those who have good information to share in their blog or in the comments.
Are you new and looking to expand traffic to your site?
I suggest remembering to go to post settings and adding “tags” of 4-15 of the most important words people might put into a search engine to find your content, just imagine you are deciding the words that belong in an index at the back of a textbook so people can easily flip to that topic. Naming categories also helps if you want to edit your menu bar so subjects in your content can be found easier.
A second piece of advice would be to sign up for WordPress’s Blog University. They will send you a quick article each day to give you all the tips to expand traffic. For example day one encourages to set up 3 goals for your website. This could be starting a weekly tradition, sharing a certain amount of other WordPress Authors pages, commiting to reading other word press pages and commenting/liking, and commiting to a minimum amount of posts in a week or day. Doing these things will make you more visable on WordPress outside of search results.
Bloggers of Recognition:
These are the bloggers I would like to recognize that have excellent content that can make a difference in our lives, and I also want to say thank you for their time reading some of this blog:
1. James Edgar Skye Thank you for letting us see into the struggles and seccesses of those with Bi-polar. Your blog reminds me that it fulfills similar methods that other cultures might use in feeling better. They appear to be more respectful and regard some states of mental health as part of a process of becoming healers. Even non diagnosed apparently normal people can benefit from the Bi-polar Mental Health Blog.
2. Leslie Nichole Thank you for the great self care/improvement tips.
3. The Dihedral has a really great sense of humor and an awesome ability to inspire someone to climb the challenges in their life.
4. Andrea I’d like to share her post of a post she shared about a parent’s role when their kid is getting bullied. It explains tips to look out for like weight loss/appetite loss, how to support your child, and how to communicate with authorities in writing, saving a copy incase legal action is required.
5. Michelle on your side is a nurse with legal insight on the hidden truths of health care.
6. PsychTalk, has articles on psychology subjects, tips on overcoming negative emotions, and a forum plus other numbers you can call if you need advice.
7. Victoria B. Click on her name to read about options to get on the path to sobriety.
8. YOGINI.Sharon wrote The Grief of Alcoholism. Alcoholism is pretty high on the list of causes of preventable deaths, sometimes it gets renamed into a different diseases, so I could understand how it flies under our radar. Hopefully this story of awareness of the issue could motivate loved ones or sufferers to seek help.
9. AHazardDesigns, thank you for sharing your ideas on how to make money online.
10. Allshouse Designs Looking to take your business website to the next level? Get great advice and advertising services to get your content to a wider audience.
11. Susie Lindou, thank you for your unique and helpful content.
12. The Loudest Minds has me wondering how one could sneak karoke into Red Lobster, or light someone’s hair on fire without them knowing it. Could his health and productivity tips work for us too?
13. Sylvia Marcia thank you for your tips and resources.
14. Wholistically Hannah, thank you for these healthy recipes, now we can be ready for fall with this paleo pumpkin bread recipe. The pictures make me so hungry.
15. Phil Taylor understands peoples aversions to hugs, tendencies towards awkwardness, and covert sarcasm and sillyness
If I nominated you all you have to do is:
1. Thank who nominated you.
2. Provide a quick summary of why you started your blog.
3. Share two tips you think will help expand traffic to their sites.
4. List the 15 bloggers that you recognize have great content.
5. Leave a comment with each creator of the link back to your reward blog post.
If you get a chance to put it all together I hope it brings you much luck.