The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Thank you, Carine, for nominating me and taking the time to complete the Liebster Award on January 27th, 2019. I really love getting nominated for awards, because then I have a reason to show my appreciation to other WordPress authors.
Carine, has a site called Unsent Letters. She will take you along a journey of understanding/coping with what it is like with borderline personality disorder (BPD). She has an elequent, humorous, and surprising way of expressing her memories, dreams, and emotions. Thank you, again for the good words.
WHAT TO DO IF NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD
QUESTIONS FROM CARINE TO ME
1. Which historical person are you related to?
From a bit of studying my mom’s side, I can say: most likely some colonist who landed at Jamestown, Virginia. If one does the math going back just 400 years, then you could see just how many ancestors we each have, which is over hundreds of thousands.
2. What song/piece of music would play as your theme on the soundtrack of a movie about your life?
3. What time period would have been more appropriate for you to have been born in based on your personality?
I would have loved to see [and would feel at home in] the 60s. I like to keep things natural, and I dig the hippie look. There was much great music, and things happening during that time, as well.
4. If dog owners resemble their pets, what breed would your dog be? A little duchshund wiener dog. I have short dark hair, I like to think I’m funny, sometimes hyper, I get cold easily, and I get along.
5. What’s the difference between a duck?
The kind of duck, the space where they keep their eggs, and sometimes the intensity of colors in their feathers, and goose.
WHAT MOTIVATES ME
I’m motivated to tell/show people that I appreciate them and to inspire happiness.
- Alex Nova, thank you for following dearinternetkats. I’m wishing you luck on your blogging journey. I see you have put a lot of work and love into your site.
- StephanieDanielsonAuthor, thank you for your support and feedback on dearinternetkats. She writes great conversational articles. If you are feeling writers block, check out her posts on writing, and you may find a strategy around it yet.
- Check out this cute, funny, and heartwarming cartoon from 4msbipolarmom. Her story is especially moving, and she has a great sense of humor.
- I have a feeling TPF Spiritual Services is not going to stay a small blog for long. There is something very magical and practical about her writing. I included in that link an article she wrote about loneliness.
- Everday since the start of the new year Jnana Hodson has found a small passage from the Bible, and has interpreted it in a profound way. My favorite so far is one about hope.
- Thinking Moon inspires me with ideas like a vision board and reading 60 books in a year.
UNIQUE QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
1. Let’s say something happens with the economy and you only get to choose 3 different dinners (maybe for each season, or a change between the 6 months) to eat for the next 5 years, what would you choose based on what’s available locally?
2. What song describes your mood today?
3. What is your favorite reading genre, this year so far?
4. What do you consider to be the most fun way to get exercise?
5. Do you have (or what seems like it could work) some advice on how to stay focused or non-reactive in a scary/emotionally rattling situation?